10 REASONS TO LOVE NASHVILLE, TN!
- Capital of Tennessee, Tennessee's largest city with population of 684,410 as of 2016 census
- Diverse population with a vibrant cultural and music scene.
- Tennessee does not have a state income tax
- Home to a growing health care industry: More than 250 health care companies have operations in Nashville and 56 are headquartered here
- Nashville is considered the Athens of the South because so many universities and colleges are located here - Vanderbilt, Belmont, Fisk, Tennessee State - just to name a few
- Great sports teams including NFL (Titans) and NHL (Predators) teams! Soccer Stadium plans underway
- People love the boating on the Cumberland River and Percy Priest Lake.
- Lots of parks in Nashville also including Centennial Park, home of The Parthenon, a full-scale replica of the original Parthenon of Athens.
- Southern Hospitality, friendly neighbors
- Last, but certain not least, the Music Industry mecca of the South. Country music has become more popularized in recent years and this is the place to be if you love music -- all kinds of music! Many country music stars call Nashville and the surrounding area their home and from time to time you'll see them eating out, going to movies, and just having coffee at a local coffee shop. Tours are available to see the homes of many of these wonderful artists, as well as the world-famous Ryman Auditorium are also available.
Give us your reason why you love Nashville or the greater Nashville area and we will include it on our list!!